ACCORDING TO ISO 18436-2
- Level 1: Personnel dedicated to data collection and first level analysis
- Level 2: Personnel performing spectral vibration analysis on simple equipment and knowledge of basic first level applications (impact testing)
- Level 3: Personnel performing vibration analysis on complex equipment and know how to perform functions like impact tests, modal analysis, transient, etc.
ACCORDING TO ISO 18436-4
- Level 1: Personnel having knowledge of good practices in lubrication and perform on-site lubricant analysis
- Level 2: Personnel having advanced knowledge about lubricant analysis and can analyze and interpret oil analysis reports
According ISO 18436-7
- Level 1: Personnel with ability to perform infrared thermography measurements and first level analysis
- Level 2: Personnel that have advanced knowledge in infrared analysis including expertise, measurement device choice, analysis and reporting
According ISO 18436-8
- Level 1: Personnel with knowledge to perform measurements, analysis and reporting in ultrasonic technology
All certifications are delivered by I-teach. This company certifies that all exams will meet ISO 18436 requirements.